May 6th 2020
Playspective Games is dedicated to protecting the privacy of our users. We do not collect any personal data from our users unless it is absolutely necessary, and handle all data so collected with respect and care.
2. About us
2.1. Playspective Games is based at Glasfryn, Ponterwyd, Aberystwyth, SY23 3JU, Wales, UK.
3. What kind of information do we collect?
3.1. We only collect information which is necessary to enable the game to work, such as saved level data. We do not collect personal information, such as names, email addresses etc.
4. How do we use your information?
4.1. When you play the Game, we use the information that we have about you:
• To store your gaming history;
• To provide help desk and support services;
• To analyze the functioning of the Game;
• To enable in-app purchases;
• To meet legal and tax obligations.
5. Which partners have access to your data?
5.1. Ad network providers
We may supply information to other parties if we are required to do so by law or by a ruling from a court of law.
7. Your rights
7.1. Your personal data may be stored by Playspective and it's advertising partners. In case the applicable data protection laws provide so, you have the right to access, rectify, and erase the personal data we hold about you and to restrict or object to our processing of your personal data. To the extent that the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
8. Alterations and transfers
If you have any additional questions or requests, you may send an email to email@example.com.